Monday, November 16, 2009

Tommy Guns and Trophey Wives


I'm not sure just what it is I love so much about the 1920's and 30's. The fashion, the culture, the art, the trench coats and fedoras. These certainly all play a part, but it's how they all uniquely combined during that period that really fascinates me. Anyway, here's my little tribute to that era. To Volstead!

This wealthy socialite is by far my favorite of these drawings. I'll have to finish and color it at some point.

Of course, I had to throw in good old Humphrey Bogart.

I drew a fairly nice feme fatal, and decided to give her a male accomplice, but I wasn't quite happy with this one.

I decided to give her a somewhat more affluent partner. I think I'll have to finish and color these two at some point as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment